If you’re looking for a Personal Trainer who will help you pursue your goals relentlessly, Sathish is the guy you want in your corner.
Sathish has been involved with sports and athletics for most of his life. His passion for fitness grew out of an interest in enhancing performance and preventing injuries.
With a Bachelors of Honours in Kinesiology, he has a deep understanding of anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology. Sathish’s training approach is grounded in strength training but also incorporates structural balance, bodyweight training and metabolic conditioning.
He firmly believes we should all strive to find our true potential and to become stronger than we were yesterday. He also believes that with a smart approach, along with some good old fashion grit and hard work, anyone can reach their goals
- Specialized Bachelors of Honours in Kinesiology and Health Studies
- StrongFirst SFG-1 and SFG-2 Kettlebell Instructor
- C.S.C.S. (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist) with the NSCA
- Catalyst Olympic Weightlifting
- Rehab-U Movement Optimization for Prehab and Performance
- DTS Olympic Weightlifting Fundamentals
- Neurological Profiling Level 1
- Health and Fitness Federation of Canada Personal Training Certification