Toronto Personal Trainer - John
John has been passionate about health and fitness his entire life. From a young age he was a competitive soccer, cricket, tennis and squash player and has been weight training regularly since the age of 15.
He has experience training a wide range of clients of all age groups and has specific experience rehabilitating clients from knee surgery and hip replacements as well as clients with congenital conditions such as scoliosis.
Originally from the UK, John studied Aerospace engineering obtaining a masters and doctorate degree.
Since becoming a personal trainer, he has continued his passion for learning taking a multitude of certifications and is always looking to expand his knowledge base to get the best results for his clients. John’s specific interests and expertise focus on ensuring that his clients' muscular system is well balanced and efficient enabling optimal results.
- Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT™) Specialist (in progress)
- MAT™ Jumpstart
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (Athabasca University)
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist (FST)
- Certified Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner Level 1
- Darby Training Systems L1
- ISI Functional Nutrition
- Chek Institute Core Conditioning
- Chek Institute Scientific Back Training
- TRX Team Coach
- Chek Institute Program Design and Advanced Program Design courses
- CanFitPro Certified
- StrongFirst Kettlebell Course
Click here to get started with John!